Manage your contact Canada Law from Abroad

You are able to opt into, or out of, our services and communications at any time. There are several options that will allow you to adjust your communication preferences. 



You can update the type of information that you want to receive from us  here.  We suggest that you regularly update your email preferences. Please make sure that you enter the email address that you used to register with us when updating the preference centre; otherwise, the system will not update your profile, unfortunately. Please also make sure that the email address is spelled correctly! 

Note: Unsubscribing from any/all types of communication at the link above will not affect your personal advising emails from your student advisor.  If you wish to stop receiving emails from your advisor and Canada Law From Abroad altogether, please follow the steps for the Right to Be Forgotten below.



Do you want to continue to receive Canada Law From Abroad’s assistance, but feel that a new advisor would be a better match? You may request a new advisor by completing this form.  

Please explain why you want a new advisor so that we can improve our services and so that we can assign you advisor that better suits your needs and expectations. 



In accordance with our  Privacy Policy, you may be completely deleted from our systems. To do this, send an email to  our  Data Protection Officer with the subject 'Remove my data from CLFA Systems'.  This is the method to use if you wish to completely cease contact with Canada Law From Abroad, including your student advisor.

Please note that it will take up to 40 business days to process this request per our Privacy Policy and GDPR.

Need Help?
Send us a message