READY TO PACK YOUR BAGS? WE CAN HELP WITH ALL THE LAST-MINUTE DETAILS.
Soon, you will be leaving to start one of the biggest adventures of your life – getting your degree in the UK. We are so excited for you!
Canada Law From Abroad’s student advisors have been in your shoes before. The weeks leading up to your departure can be exciting, nerve-wracking, scary, and fun all at the same time, and we know you have a lot of questions about your move overseas:
- “What should I pack for the UK – I hear their weather is all over the place!”
- “How will I keep in touch with people back home?”
- “Will I have health insurance in the UK?”
- “How do I set up a UK bank account?”
- “Do they have peanut butter in the UK?” (Yes, we get this question.)
Canada Law From Abroad can answer all of these questions for you and more. By filling out the form below, you can download the first seven pages of our Pre-Departure Guide, which includes the following:
- Our tried-and-true packing list
- Advice for your first few weeks in the UK
- What to expect while living and studying in the UK
- A brief guide for traveling abroad while based in the UK
In order to get the FULL guide, you must be a prospective student at one of our partner universities and tagged as a Canada Law From Abroad student on your UK university record. This is not as hard as it sounds. Just fill out the form below, and an advisor will be in touch to help you with the rest.
Please note it is important that you consult your local government and health authority for guidance regarding social distancing measures and travel restrictions that may affect your predeparture preparations. Our pre-departure guide was designed pre-Covid-19 and some of the information may not comply with current public health measures put in place by the UK government. You should watch for updates from your chosen UK university regarding any measures you should be aware of on campus and in the UK when planning for your arrival.