The CLFA Team is traveling across Canada!
Meet us at one of our events, or at your university grad fair to learn more about studying law in the UK. To find out when we will be in a city near you, check out our Events and Webinars page.
Don’t see an entry for your city or university, sign up with a personal advisor to get your questions answered!
Study Law in the UK with Help from Experts at
Canada Law from Abroad
Canada Law from Abroad is a free advising service that provides students with a stress-free, easy, and efficient way to apply for law schools in the UK. As experts passionate about studying law abroad, we can help you through every step of the application process and beyond! Check out this video to hear from students who have used Canada Law from Abroad and hear more about studying law in the UK.
- Completely stress-free and efficient, students described the service as helpful and passionate.
- Canada Law from Abroad is passionate about providing the best opportunities to help students studying law in the UK
- Experts on the ground in Canada; expert knowledge and advisors who have all studied in the UK
- Advisors help students with their entire application process, making sure they have the strongest application, and apply to the best places for them. Advisors also help with the pre-departure process, there every step of the way.
- Prompt response, helping to connect students; personal service tailored to you
- Easy, positive, and helpful experience
- First and only stop for personal advising for students looking at law school in the UK
My professors have highly successful academic careers, and I am surrounded by a truly global community of students.
The Stefan Cross Centre for Women, Equality & Law (SCC) was inaugurated in November...Read More
The University of Southampton offers £1000 GBP per year of study to all Canadian citizens who...Read More
Planning on attending law school at the University of Kent this Fall, don’t miss out on the...Read More
Three Kent Law Students shared their talents on The Voice last month, singing a cover of “...Read More