UK Law Degrees
There are a range of UK Law Degrees available that are comparable to those offered in Canada, and some that are only available when you choose to study in Britain.
UK Law School Advantage
- No LSAT: going to be evaluated on the strength of your application, not your ability to take a uniform test
- Can earn a qualifying law degree in 2 years; Canadian Bar association recognizes that there is no need for an additional three years of education
- Can earn an LLB and LLM in the same time it takes to earn a JD in Canada
- Internationally recognized degrees; over 33 percent of Canadian law school professors have been trained in the UK
- Comparable cost to a law degree in Canada
The NCA process has found that 800 students from Canada are going to the UK for law school annually!