The UK Law School Advantage
- No LSAT: going to be evaluated on the strength of your application, not your ability to take a uniform test
- Can earn a qualifying law degree in 2 years; Canadian Bar association recognizes that there is no need for an additional three years of education
- Can earn an LLB and LLM in the same time it takes to earn an JD in Canada
- Internationally recognized degrees; over 33 percent of Canadian law school professors have been trained in the UK
- Comparable cost to a law degree in Canada
The NCA process have found that 800 students from Canada are going to the UK for law school annually!