The UK Law School Advantage with John Kelly
John Kelly, founder and President Emeritus of Canada Law from Abroad, discusses the UK Law School Advantage. Did you know that you can get your LLB and LLM in the same amount of time it takes to get an LLB in Canada? Watch this video to find out more.
UK Law School Advantage
- No LSAT: going to be evaluated on the strength of your application, not your ability to take a uniform test
- Can earn a qualifying law degree in 2 years; Canadian Bar association recognizes that there is no need for an additional three years of education
- Can earn an LLB and LLM in the same time it takes to earn an JD in Canada
- Internationally recognized degrees; over 33 percent of Canadian law school professors have been trained in the UK
- Comparable cost to a law degree in Canada
The NCA process have found that 800 students from Canada are going to the UK for law school annually!